life can be beautiful

a look into my thoughts on love and life in general, but mostly love :)

Saturday

Everything has changed

Relief is all i can feel right now!

Things are looking better.

I cannot explain how relieved I felt when I found out... to know that you're ok... Although I'm still confused, I have so many questions for you, but am too scared to ask...

Shouldn't I be making this my second chance with you? (or have we used that one up a few times already?)
Now that you're ok I should be jumpibng at the chance to tell you how I feel. After all its situations like this that show you just how short life can be, and how much you need to appreciate your loved ones.

yes dear, you are my loved one.

But I dont tell you... I pretend like nothing has changed, and its killing me, because a lot has changed.

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED!

My outlook on life has changed drastically over the last few weeks, yet I act as if nothing has changed.
Why is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home