life can be beautiful

a look into my thoughts on love and life in general, but mostly love :)

Sunday

the proposition

I have been getting more and more messages lately... In the beginning, things were very innocent, and I began to accept the possibility that perhaps he really feels something, perhaps he is thinking about the future...

Our future?

But the substance behind the messages soon changed. It started off with a drunk text about "having some fun." And i ignored it, putting it down to alcohol... but it didnt stop with just one, and the more recent messages gave me the impression that he was extremely keen.

or perhaps just desperate..?

So i have been propositioned once again, and lately its all that I can think about. Its been on my mind all week and I cant work out if I am seriously considering it... Because my replies to his messages should be turning him down in disgust, especially considering the way he's treated me in the past, but they haven't been like that at all. I feel like I've almost been leading him on a little, not giving him a final answer, making him think that it could be a possibility, without actually saying those exact words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home