life can be beautiful

a look into my thoughts on love and life in general, but mostly love :)

Friday

Friends?

It has been a while since we last spoke, he and I.

I am back in town, and I have this ache to contact him. I want us to spend some time together... just as friends, if that is possible.
But I know, deep down, that I am really hoping to suss things out, and to see if he has changed at all. I know he was going through a rough time a while back, and I just hope that he hasnt changed too much!
Of course I want to also suss out what he is feeling, and if there is anything there anymore, because it has been a while since we spent time together. You never know, he may have changed so much that I lose all faith and hope that I held in him and I ever reconciling, even just as friends...

friends. ha

So I am going to talk to him, as soon as i muster up the courage!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home